OUR POLICIES ... WE TRUST YOULL FIND THEM REASONABLE!
We recommend advance reservations, to ensure the most appropriate accommodations are available for your stay.
A credit card is held to guarantee every reservation.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. As time permits, certain advance reservations may require a deposit by personal check or money order. A one-night deposit is required on general stays. A 50% deposit is required on reservations during holiday periods or special events.
Balance Due on Arrival
Guests are responsible for paying the entire balance due upon arrival. Parties shortening their stays at arrival may forfeit their reservation.
Check In Check Out
"Guaranteed Check-In" is at 4:00 PM. "Early Check-In" may be available at 2:00 PM, pending room readiness. If an earlier check-in is required, please check with us first, as we make every attempt to accommodate an earlier arrival.
Check-out is at 11:00 AM. Late Check-outs until 12:00PM are available pending room availability. Parties who wish to check out later in the afternoon may pay a half-day rate, and check out at 6:00PM pending room availability.
Late arrival is guaranteed on reservations held with a credit card. For parties arriving after 8:00 PM, a property map and key are made available outside the office. Late arriving parties are asked to "check-in" in the morning after their arrival.
Forty-eight (48) hour notice is required on all cancellations on a cabin or standard room or condo to receive a deposit refund on reservations during non-holiday and non-special event periods. Condo reservations must be cancelled fourteen (14) days prior to the reserved date. A thirty (30) day notice is required on reservations during holiday and special events periods. *Note Christmas and New Years reservation cancellations starting December 20th through Jan 6th must be made prior to November 1st. NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT ARRIVALS (CHECK-INS) ON DECEMBER 25TH WE WILL NOT HONOR ANY ONLINE BOOKING FOR THAT DATE AND WILL CHARGE YOU OUR CANCELLATION COST (ONLINE BOOKING FEE(s), CREDIT CARD FEE(s), ETC)
Reservations cancelled with proper notice will be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
Reservations canceled after the notice periods will result in deposit forfeiture.
Parties who fail to cancel their reservation and do not honor their reservation will be charged for the entire stay on their credit card.
The West Winds Lodge & Condos loves dogs but unfortunately cannot accept all breeds nor can we place those that we accept in all of our units. Some condo units are subject to association restrictions and we must keep most of our lodge units free of pet hair which can trigger an allergic reaction in some persons. Thank you for your understanding. Smaller and / or older dogs are accepted under the following conditions:
* Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by West Winds Lodge &
* A $10.00 per night charge is applicable on all approved pets.
* Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
* Any excretory related messes in the room (pet urine & feces,) are the
responsibility of the pet owner and a deep cleaning fee up to $100.00 may be
* Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
* Pets are not allowed into or near the office at any time.
* Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
* Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture at any time for any reason.
* Barking dogs will not be tolerated and guests may be asked to vacate if the pet
becomes a nuisance to other guests.
* Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available
in the office.
* Pet waste to be deposited in the dumpster at Eagle Drive entrance.